“One of my favorites in Charlottesville” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 464 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene
Paris, France
“One of my favorites in Charlottesville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food here is always great! Also, they have the BEST trivia night in town. Great waitstaff, great wine selection.

Visited August 2013

“Yummy Italian Cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Unusual, but scrumptious preparation of grilled Calamari - like none that I had ever had before!
Delish!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville VA
“Took Husband and Doubting Son for BD dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

When I told our son I was taking him and his wife out with us for my husband's birthday he said, "Fellni's? Really?"

Yes, really. Turned out to be an excellent choice.. Son pronounced his calamari appetizer (ordered at the bar before we arrived) to be the best ever. My husband loved his duck salad and his chicken entree. Daughter-in-law praised her pasta and salad. I was very pleased with breaded portobellos -- I'm mostly vegan -- which are not some special request, but right on the menu. Very lightly breaded, then sauted with fresh spinach and tomatoes and perfect spice level for me. We shared several desserts. All in all a lovely meal with an unexpected bonus. My husband was "carded" and when that proved it really was his BD, he had 1% off for each year -- a 74% discount on his meal!

It's a small place and even early on a Monday had live piano music. And it turned out the last time Son had been there was in the 1980s! He was glad to have updated his opinion!.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Unique Atmosphere. Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Six of us went to celebrate a birthday. Very alive and fun place. We were seated upstairs in a small more private room. The decore was very interesting and the upstairs room had its own bar. Service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious (we got the lamb shank, fish, chicken, pasta, and beef dishes, also the bruchetta and calamari for starters). Drinks were also fun and iinteresting. Fellini's is a very festive unique place. Good food and service! We look forward to returning!

Visited August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Wine Prices in Charlottesville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Located off Main Street, Fellini's looks more like a English Pub, than an Italian restaurant. However the building is a historic landmark. Be sure to read the full history on the menu.
The menu has all the classic Italian options. The prices are reasonable and the food is good, as well as the service.
As a bonus, the wines are the most reasonable in the area,including Virginia wines.

• Visited August 2013