“Fantastic, personal service, wonderful staff and delicious, well-priced food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savour - CLOSED

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, Italian, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Savour restaurant is an upscale restaurant that draws from many modern and classical styles from around the world. The executive chef & owner, Ed Nafei, has gained culinary experience from different corners of the world. His aim is to please the palate of every guest.
Ashburn, Virginia
“Fantastic, personal service, wonderful staff and delicious, well-priced food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Dined there for my birthday last night. We felt like personal friends rather than customers. The wait staff and the man in the white jacket were so attentive. They offered to let me try several wines before settling on a nice Chardonnay. The staff explained in detail what was in each dish as I have a gluten intolerance. Almost all of the dishes (and even several of the desserts) either were gluten free or could be made gluten free. The scallop appetizer with the blue potato puree was divine as well as the shrimp dish I got as an entree. They brought the chocolate souffle out on a beautifully decorated "Happy Birthday" dish with a candle. The staff checked on us to make sure we were enjoying everything. I can't wait to go back next time we are in C'ville. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013

Roseville, California
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the front desk at our hotel. As we had been driving all day, we were more than happy to walk to this restaurant. The interior is very pleasant and relaxing, and the service knowledgeable and fun. Our food exceeded our expectations. One in our group commented that the mussels (appetizer) were the best he'd ever had. Main courses were equally good; food was served hot and presentation was good. Desserts looked yummy, but too full to try any.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
melrose park pa
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

What a wonderful treat. I was in the area at a dance festival and happened to stumble upon this gem when I was researching a place to stay. We made reservations and got there are 5:30 when the dinner hour started We were seated at a lovely round table which I had requested since there were 6 of us dinning. Our waiter, Michael, was attentive without hovering. He brought us samples of the various sauces we could choose between for the two special fish dishes. The calamari appetizer was beautifully presented and unusual. Not only was the food delicious and perfectly cooked, the presentation was so lovely we took pictures. And.......the prices were quite reasonable. I would go back there in a heart beat. If I did not live 6 hours away it would be my new favorite place.
My only "complaint" is that the sign is very difficult to read and we drove by the restaurant several times before we found it. I hope they get a new one soon

• Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
“What a surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place is on one of the main drags where you would not expect to find a nice dining place. This place has ambiance, great food, good service. Sorry we don't live closser so we could eat her more often.

• Visited September 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“A surprising find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The first time I ate here I was so surprised at what a nice little restaurant it was. Pleasant ambiance, delicious food, and so beautifully presented! We've eaten here a number of times and each time it is consistently enjoyable.

• Visited June 2013