The King bed was comforable and the room was clean. A good location in Charlottesville at the center of the University. The hotel is old and tired but clean. Just a short walk to the Rotunda. My reservation for the President's Pass was messed up by the staff. So I was mildly hassled at Monticello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the campus of the University of Virginia,just a couple of blocks away from the Admissions Office, Alumni Office and the UVA Bookstore, the hotel is centrally located near historic attractions, the Cavalier Inn provides comfortable accommodations and easy access to the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson's architectural masterpiece, the world-famous Rotunda of the University of Virginia, Monticello, Michie Tavern, Ash Lawn-Highland, and the Charlottesville and Richmond International Airports. Guests will also find numerous recreational activities within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Cavalier Inn at the University of Virginia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavalier Inn At The University Of Virginia Hotel Charlottesville
- Cavalier Hotel Charlottesville
- The Cavalier Hotel