My husband had an appointment at UVA so we recently spent the night at The Cavalier Inn. This hotel is conveniently located to the campus, shops, and restaurants. We arrived early but check-in was not a problem. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable, and very clean. It came with a refrigerator and microwave, which was a nice touch. An impressive and free breakfast was included. We did not use this service, but apparently they provide transportation as well. While not fancy, all our needs were met, and the rate was very reasonable. We would not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the campus of the University of Virginia,just a couple of blocks away from the Admissions Office, Alumni Office and the UVA Bookstore, the hotel is centrally located near historic attractions, the Cavalier Inn provides comfortable accommodations and easy access to the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson's architectural masterpiece, the world-famous Rotunda of the University of Virginia, Monticello, Michie Tavern, Ash Lawn-Highland, and the Charlottesville and Richmond International Airports. Guests will also find numerous recreational activities within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cavalier Inn at the University of Virginia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavalier Inn At The University Of Virginia Hotel Charlottesville
- Cavalier Hotel Charlottesville
- The Cavalier Hotel