Recently my husband and I visited our daughter in Charlottesville, VA and decided to stay at the English Inn. I thought the property was very conveniently located off of Rt 29 and was surprised by the warm welcome we received by the front desk staff. Although it is an older property, I thought it was very charming and most important to me...very clean. I liked afternoon tea and the cookies were delicious. The complimentary breakfast was good also. The front desk also had given us good directions to Monticello. We will probably stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville
- The English Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your The English Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.