This hotel doesn't come up on all searches, probably because it isn't part of the national chains, but for the buck, it offers the best deal in C-Ville. Charming hotel tucked back behind Bodo's Bagels just off of I-64, and 2 min from UVA campus is The English Inn it is always clean, nice staff, not a lot of amenities, but a free breakfast buffet in the morning. They don't allow alcoholic beverages in any public areas, so if you are planning a pre or post game tailgate, do it by the stadiums.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The English Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville