The 1 bedroom suite was very nice. We had a kitchenette. Small refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes, microwave, 2 top cooking range. We had a nice workspace area. TV in the sitting room. Bathroom was standard with large shower. The king size bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows and extra blankets with flat screen TV as well. The only issues I had were the carpets and dust. The carpet in the sitting area had a number of stains. It looked as though it needed a very GOOD shampoo. Also I am a stickler about dust in areas such as lamps and in corners. Other than that our stay was comfortable and we will return again. Oh the hot breakfast was delightful. It was not your standard breakfast. We had cold cereals, grits, eggs, bacon, french toast, cinnamon apples, potatoes, bagels, coffee, and juices.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville
- The English Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your The English Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.