I needed a cheap hotel room and this fit the bill. Don't look for style or interior decorating but every thing was functional and with breakfast to book (cornflakes, toast, oj, coffee, yogurt and frozen waffles to toast). Rates are better on the internet-$49/night. The Super 8 is conveniently on the #7 bus line ($1.50 for an all day pass) which goes downtown and to and UVA. There are acceptable restaurants nearby; I enjoyed the inexpensive TexMex across from the hotel. Look, things could be much worse! You get free wifi, TV, clean sheets and hot water. OK the pillows are lumpy and the interior decorating gets low marks but I thought it was acceptable for the price. No funny smells. And the other occupants? Hard working Latinos who were polite and out the door at 6 a.m. It's not bad
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Charlottesville Hotel
- Super 8 Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Super Eight Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Super Eight
- Charlottesville Super 8
Location: United States > Virginia > Charlottesville
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 33 hotels in Charlottesvill...
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Charlottesville 1.5*
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.