My husband and I stayed at the Super 8 overnight while we were there to tour Monticello. While the lady at the front desk was friendly, that is about the only thing nice I can say about the property. The hallway to our room was dank and musty smelling. The room itself smelled like stale urine and beer. There was no evidence of bed bugs, which was a relief. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was badly in need of repair and sounded like we were gleefully participating in the torture-killing of a moose. Because of the lack of an exhaust, the bathroom had humidity damage to the walls and ceiling and a lot of mold/mildew growing. Luckily, the heat/ac unit did work. I know with Super 8 you get what you pay for, but for what we paid I expected better than what we got.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Charlottesville Hotel
- Super 8 Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Super Eight Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Super Eight
- Charlottesville Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.