We planned an overnight trip to Monticello. Since we would be out all day, didn't want to spend a lot on just a place to sleep. We found the manager on duty to be very helpful and pleasant. The room was fine, no funky smells, it was clean, bed was comfortable, tv/cable worked. The stairs did have a strong smoke smell and we could hear every conversation in the rooms as we were in the hallway or outside converstions. However, when in the room, we didn't hear anything from other rooms. Breakfast was reasonable (and free), there was toast, cereal, frozen waffles, yogurt and a few other items. I'm sure someone could nic-pick it to death but overall it was fine. We would stay there again. We aren't looking for frills just a clean, safe room for an overnight stay.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Charlottesville Hotel
- Super 8 Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Super Eight Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Super Eight
- Charlottesville Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.