This is a great hotel at a great value! Room was very clean and modern. It has a nice indoor pool and whirlpool surrrounded by lush plants and trees. The exercise room is small, but very adequate with latest Precor treadmills (2), ellipticals (2), and a bike, a few weight machines, flat screen TV, etc. The lobby and grounds are beautiful. There is one casual restaurant inside that has very tasty food - black angus burger, Virginia orchard chicken, good salads, ribeye, etc. Breakfast was also very good. Wal-Mart next door, and many restaurants and stores nearby. I was so happy here, and felt like I got more than my money's worth - a very rare thing indeed!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Charlottesville Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville is located just minutes from the University of Virginia, John Paul Jones arena, Charlottesville Regional Airport and Monticello. Recently renovated in 2008, the Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville was named one of Expedia’s Insider's Select Hotels and Reader's Choice Hotel by the Daily Progress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.