The location was perfect for our overnight stay to see the sights of Charlottesville. It is a little over a half mile walk to the historic downtown area and about the same distance to the Rotunda of the University of Virginia. The staff was courteous and the service was prompt. We had a king suite which was spacious and clean. The kitchen included a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and range. There were no pay per view movies but there was a VCR. The complimentary breakfast buffet was adequate with scrambled egg patties, sausage, biscuits, fresh fruit salad and pastries.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlottesville - At The University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.