I stayed here with a group of seven girls for a bachelorette party, and couldn’t have been more pleased. The hotel is easy to get to, and there’s no extra fee for parking, which is a score. The lobby is beautiful, and the staff was very courteous. We stayed in a two-queen-bed suite, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. There was a full, upgraded kitchen, right down to granite countertops and a granted bar/table area. That was perfect for entertaining and our pre-gaming festivities. The living area was large, as was the included TV, so we all had plenty of room for visiting. The bathroom is pretty basic, but it’s large and everything you need. Also, there’s a sink/vanity area outside of the bathroom, which is essential when sharing a room with others. The hotel is located close to The Corner and the Downtown Mall, so it was just a short, inexpensive cab ride away from our nighttime activities. At the end of the night, the beds were comfortable, as was the pullout sofa. The hotel staff was very accommodating and brought us a roll away for our extra person, which she said was also good to sleep on. The next morning, we thoroughly enjoyed the hot, complimentary breakfast. All in all, this proved to be a great hotel stay at a very reasonable price. Don’t hesitate to stop in here when you’re in Charlottesville.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlottesville - At The University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Hampton Inn