This hotel is recently renovated and beautiful. The history and art of Charlottesville is displayed throughout and this invokes a warm and inviting feel. Great location with proximity to UVA and the hospital; the free shuttle bus is a nice perk especially on those cold and rainy days. The reason this isn't 5 stars is because of the customer service, or lack thereof. The staff throughout the hotel seemed somber and passive, mostly communicating amongst themselves. The check-in process produced no positive and welcome feel as it seemed like an everyday transaction. I like the location of this hotel and its renovation, however, I much prefer the superior customer service at the Garden Inn. This was just my personal experience and perhaps it will be different should I choose to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlottesville - At The University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.