We recently had an extended stay at this location. Our dad had surgery at the University Hospital/UVA. Overall, the hotel met our needs perfectly. The staff was attentive and accomodating. Trudy, Guest Services Supervisor, made sure we were taken care of. We had a very nice suite with a small kitchen. The shuttle service was great. Even though it is a very short and easy walk to the medical center, one of our family members can't make the walk due to health issues, so the shuttle was a life saver. Complimentary washers and dryers on site were so helpful with the length of our stay. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Proximity to the Amtrak station also a plus. Would have enjoyed a better fitness center and a pool but for our needs the Hampton Inn was absolutely perfect. Would recommend it over all other choices for an extended stay for patients' families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlottesville - At The University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Hampton Inn