Picked this hotel as an alternative as our original plans to stay in Shenandoah National Park were disrupted by the government shutdown. Wanted to head to the mountains to take pictures of the fall foliage. Hotel is located on the Northeast side of Charlottesville near easy access highways. Hotel staff at desk were really nice and relaxed. Room was great. Nice, full kitchen and living room. TV was actually one of the better ones, even better than those in the higher priced hotels. Couch was a bit uncomfortable but that was due to the fact it was a sleeper sofa. In all, based on the friendliness of the staff and the room I rate this property high.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel
- Residence Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.