Spent 3 days for godson's wedding. Room was re-decorated but not renovated. Plumbing and bathroom a bit worn. Beds were comfortable and it was very quiet even with 2 weddings and a large crowd from UCLA. Good location near the airport. Friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Courtyard Charlottesville North hotel is conveniently located off Route 29 North, just minutes from historic downtown Charlottesville. This Charlottesville hotel is in close proximity to a variety of specialty shops and restaurants, as well as, near the University of Virginia (UVA), home of the Cavaliers. Courtyard Charlottesville is a short drive from Monticello Plantation and in close proximity to the southern entrance of Shenandoah National Park.Designed for the business traveler, yet pleasing for all, the Courtyard Charlottesville North knows what is important to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlottesville North Hotel Charlottesville
- Courtyard Charlottesville North
- Charlottesville Marriott
- Charlottesville Courtyard