We checked in after driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. The room was pleasant and clean. I needed to do a load of laundry using the on-site washer and dryer, however the little store in the hotel was out of laundry soap and the front desk clerk said they did not have any in stock. The manager saw that I was tired and upset. She asked for my room number and said she would find some somewhere and have it delivered to my room in 30-45 minutes. Sure enough 45 minutes later a maintenance man brought me a box of Tide! I think she sent him out to pick some up at another Marriott or a store. Bravo for her on customer service!
The amenities of the hotel were typical of Marriott Courtyard's and the bed was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Courtyard Charlottesville North hotel is conveniently located off Route 29 North, just minutes from historic downtown Charlottesville. This Charlottesville hotel is in close proximity to a variety of specialty shops and restaurants, as well as, near the University of Virginia (UVA), home of the Cavaliers. Courtyard Charlottesville is a short drive from Monticello Plantation and in close proximity to the southern entrance of Shenandoah National Park.Designed for the business traveler, yet pleasing for all, the Courtyard Charlottesville North knows what is important to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlottesville North Hotel Charlottesville
- Courtyard Charlottesville North
- Charlottesville Marriott
- Charlottesville Courtyard