Pleasant surprise after we were unable to book the University location. Many excellent restaurants, convenient and exceptional shopping; all close by. Large touchscreen internet/ TV in the lobby was an added bonus for travel, weather, flight information and news. Very pleased with the hotel staff. Not one downside, (with the exception being the pillows, which could have been a bit better)our stay was very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Courtyard Charlottesville North hotel is conveniently located off Route 29 North, just minutes from historic downtown Charlottesville. This Charlottesville hotel is in close proximity to a variety of specialty shops and restaurants, as well as, near the University of Virginia (UVA), home of the Cavaliers. Courtyard Charlottesville is a short drive from Monticello Plantation and in close proximity to the southern entrance of Shenandoah National Park.Designed for the business traveler, yet pleasing for all, the Courtyard Charlottesville North knows what is important to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlottesville North Hotel Charlottesville
- Courtyard Charlottesville North
- Charlottesville Marriott
- Charlottesville Courtyard