We had a friend visit with us for a few days to help with my wife who just got out of the hospital after major surgery. Nice atmosphere and very attentive service (maybe too much). This is a jacket crowd of local movers and shakers and well heeled travelers. Food was excellent but very expensive. Worth it? Only your financial advisor knows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boar’s Head is a quintessential Virginia resort, offering a warm, intimate ambiance, exceptional service and unparalleled Southern hospitality. Located on a bucolic 573-acre country estate, our AAA Four Diamond resort offers 175 newly-renovated guest rooms and suites, Four Diamond dining in the Old Mill Room, a wide variety of world class recreational activities, spa and 22,000 square feet of meeting facilities for groups of 20 to 630.Owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation, Boar’s Head is just minutes from the University of Virginia that was founded by Thomas Jefferson, only two hours from Washington, D.C., and at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Boar's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boar`s Head Hotel Charlottesville
- Boars Head Hotel
- Boars Head Charlottesville
- Boars Head Inn Charlottesville Va