When you first walk into the lobby, you feel as if you stepped back in time. This is not the case once you arrive at your room. We were delighted to find modern finishes in the room, and we were especially pleased with the bathroom and patio. We also really enjoyed late night drinks on the deck at the Bistro. The Boar's Head Inn is perfect for a quiet and relaxing weekend getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boar’s Head is a quintessential Virginia resort, offering a warm, intimate ambiance, exceptional service and unparalleled Southern hospitality. Located on a bucolic 573-acre country estate, our AAA Four Diamond resort offers 175 newly-renovated guest rooms and suites, Four Diamond dining in the Old Mill Room, a wide variety of world class recreational activities, spa and 22,000 square feet of meeting facilities for groups of 20 to 630.Owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation, Boar’s Head is just minutes from the University of Virginia that was founded by Thomas Jefferson, only two hours from Washington, D.C., and at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Boar's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boar`s Head Hotel Charlottesville
- Boars Head Hotel
- Boars Head Charlottesville
- Boars Head Inn Charlottesville Va