Lovely place to stay but our AT&T cell phone didn't work at the Inn. All else was great. It was raining we asked for an umbrella and the staff brought out some. Floors in bathroom were heated - wonderful. The room was very clean and comfortable. All in all a very enjoyable stay, would have stayed another night but the weather was horrible, an east coast storm, looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boar’s Head is a quintessential Virginia resort, offering a warm, intimate ambiance, exceptional service and unparalleled Southern hospitality. Located on a bucolic 573-acre country estate, our AAA Four Diamond resort offers 175 newly-renovated guest rooms and suites, Four Diamond dining in the Old Mill Room, a wide variety of world class recreational activities, spa and 22,000 square feet of meeting facilities for groups of 20 to 630.Owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation, Boar’s Head is just minutes from the University of Virginia that was founded by Thomas Jefferson, only two hours from Washington, D.C., and at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Boar's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boar`s Head Hotel Charlottesville
- Boars Head Hotel
- Boars Head Charlottesville
- Boars Head Inn Charlottesville Va