“Many good ways to overeat on eggs” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bakery, French
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Many good ways to overeat on eggs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

suburban, of VA 28, upscale, somewhat pricey, huge portions, good choices, friendly service even in aftermath of hurricane

Visited October 2012

53% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The menu is a mile long. You'll have trouble deciding what you want to order. Don't worry, I have a feeling it's all good.

Visited April 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Service was a little shaky, but the breakfast was delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were greeted quickly and escorted to our table, however when we got there someone else was at our table. Now I am sure there is a master plan but when you pass 10 open tables only to keep your party standing there staring at you waiting for you to make up your mind. The communication (earpiece) system seemed to be malfunctioning although they were visible to each other from where we were standing. We finally sat down and greeted promptly, during our time waiting to order I made a few observations. The script on the menus s very hard to read so make sure you bring your glasses or just point to something, the table numbering system must be off as someone tried to deliver someone else's food to our table twice, and the servers huddled at the kitchen window was either a sign that the kitchen really needed help or they had nothing better to do like fill drinks. Once the food arrived it was hot, fresh looking and even fresher tasting. The benedict selection here is amazing but the french toast with sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries and english cream sauce was all of our favorites. Give this place a try next time you want an upgraded breakfast eggsperiance.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville
“Yummy breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The restaurant is very cool to see and the food was delicious. We both had never heard of this place before, and we were pleasantly surprised.

Visited September 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Over priced and bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

There is not much that I liked about this place. It was overpriced and the service was very bad. The server kept forgetting everything and I don't even think he understood English. The food was just average the fruit plate I got my daughter tasted like it was going sour, it was not fresh at all. My Eggs Benedict was just okay for for the price it should have been good to geat. I was very disapointed in the place and expecially the service. I know a lot of people like this place but I would not go there again.

Visited June 2012