“good for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Centreville, Virginia
“good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I strongly suggest the early bird special. About 12 entrees with salad and side for $8.99. We go not for the price but for the smaller portion. I get my 6 oz sirloin, sweet potato and side salad. The meat is great, and the potato filling and nutritious. The peanuts are my personal downfall. I stay away from the bread, but my husband loves it. Not crowded at all early and way better than cooking!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Cincinnati, OH, USA
“Excellent Dinner Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I won't lie--I really like Texas Roadhouse and I would visit one on every business trip if possible. My co-worker and I ate here on a Wednesday night. I ordered the pork chop dinner for the early bird special price of $8.99. The dinner was awesome and it only cost a few bucks more than my fast food lunch. The service was excellent and the roasted peanuts are always enjoyable. I just wish I could get out here every time I visit the Northern Virginia area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salina
“Beer and Peanuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stopped by for a beer and peanuts. The staff was friendly and the place seemed pretty clean. It was shift change so alot of associate conversations in the public areas.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NEW WINDSOR
“Their steak was Excellent, but there are buts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I ordered a 6oz steak with a salad and it was simply EXCELLENT. All I wanted to eat and spiced correctly and cooked to perfection. The food, that is the good part of the TRH. It is NOT fine dining, this place is NOISY, to a point I had trouble hearing the waitress who provided our table of 8 with very good service. This is my 2nd experience dining at a TRH and I certainly would eat here again, but I would make sure I wasn't having an delicate conversations. I might miss something. Come for the food, it really was great!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Front Royal, Virginia, United States
“good price for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

we go here for lunch for their lunch special. The steak is good as well as the pork chop with salad and vegetables. Good service except they push extras like onions and mushrooms and dessert--trying to get you to spend more.

• 4 of 5 stars Food