“Beer and Peanuts” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Salina
“Beer and Peanuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stopped by for a beer and peanuts. The staff was friendly and the place seemed pretty clean. It was shift change so alot of associate conversations in the public areas.

81% Recommend
NEW WINDSOR
“Their steak was Excellent, but there are buts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I ordered a 6oz steak with a salad and it was simply EXCELLENT. All I wanted to eat and spiced correctly and cooked to perfection. The food, that is the good part of the TRH. It is NOT fine dining, this place is NOISY, to a point I had trouble hearing the waitress who provided our table of 8 with very good service. This is my 2nd experience dining at a TRH and I certainly would eat here again, but I would make sure I wasn't having an delicate conversations. I might miss something. Come for the food, it really was great!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Front Royal, Virginia, United States
“good price for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

we go here for lunch for their lunch special. The steak is good as well as the pork chop with salad and vegetables. Good service except they push extras like onions and mushrooms and dessert--trying to get you to spend more.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I sat at the bar and were very relaxed and safe feeling. The crowd was mixed in sex and age with many watching the basketball plays on the many tvs. We went late on a Sat night. I would easily go back there again - the place was clean, welcoming, friendly, helpful, and reasonably priced

Coachella Valley
“Dinner with my Son”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My son had just got home from a 3 day camping trip this past weekend with the Boy Scouts and all he wanted was some Steak from "The Roadhouse"

We have been here before so we knew the food was always good, but this trip was over the top awesome.
Food was perfect, service was some of the best I have had in a long time.
I'm in the hospitality business so I'm always looking for that.
Our Servers name was Bridgett and she was absolutely perfect. I would expect her to be working in a Ritz-Carlton or 4 Seasons, she was that good.
We wanted for nothing... The manager always comes by and welcomes you back (somehow she remembers everyone's faces) and always checks on how your doing.

This is a restaurant I will be a loyal fan of for a long time to come, Thanx Bridgett !

• Visited March 2013