“Not just another steakhouse chain....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Mannassas
“Not just another steakhouse chain....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My friends and I have just gotten so used to Outback, Logans and Longhorn steakhouse that we weren't that enthusiastic about trying another chain steakhouse...boy have we been missing out. First of all the quality of the food here is great...everything is cooked to order and the portions are fantastic. When you first walk in you'll see the display case that shows all the different cuts of beef they have and the staff are right there to answer any questions...90% of their side dishes on made on the premises and you can sure tell the difference...even their rolls are wonderful..reminds me of the was Logan's bread used to be. The prices are well below what we have been paying and if you want a great deal go before 6 PM and they have 6-8 complete meals for 7.99. The staff is very friendly and quite professional. We'll be going back there on a regular basis from now on.

• Visited October 2012

82% Recommend
McLean, Virginia, United States
“Great Food! :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Some of Servers and Managers are so nice and warm friendly. They are doing great job. The food and rolls are awesome. I am highly recommend you should try visit at this place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfax, Virginia
“Always consistantly great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have eaten here about 9 or 10 times and the food is always great. The steaks are cooked just how you order it and I have never had any fat or gristle on them. The green beans are cooked with bacon so they are not the best slow cooked southern style but, they are pretty close. I can't say enough good about this place. Only one time we had bad service and it really wasn't her fault she kept bringing us unsweetened tea when we ordered sweetened. Someone in the back apparently mixxed the big pots of tea up so she said that was why it kept happening 3 times in a row. Other than that the service had been fast the steaks great and the atmosphere fun. This is not a fancy steak house but, I'm sure you will not be disapointed with your visit.

• Visited September 2012
Centreville, Virginia
“Not my favorite but it'll do in a pinch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My sweetheart loves this place. Although the last two times we've been there it's been a disappointment. The last time, although he selected his steak when we walked in and was given his ticket, when the food was presented -- it was a steak 1/2 the size (and a different cut) than what he ordered.

The manager DID comp the steak and was very nice.

However, the sides came out wrong the first time, the waiter couldn't get the drink order right, and at the end of the meal he at first double charged our card for the meal, then canceled and re-rang the order. Which is fine, but we generally use a debit card - so you're out TWICE the amount until the bank clears that up.

Just a general incompetence all around.

I find their use of spices heavy-handed and find everything there to be oversalted. Oh, and no one in that kitchen knows the difference between Medium, Medium Rare, Rare, Medium Well and Well Done steaks. It's a crap shoot whenever you order. (even though the wait staff has been trained to 'remind' you what you're ordering....)

Visited August 2012
Virginia
“Consistent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have been her for dinner many times. I have never been disappointed. I typically order the chicken finger dinner or a sirloin steak with creamy horseradish on the side. The steak is surprising tender and has very little fat. Both entries are consistently good and priced right. I love the baked sweet potato (which I order with just plain butter and the steamed veggies (broccoli and carrots). Peanuts are also on the table to eat while waiting. The rolls are great also. The restaurant can get a little noisy, but they typically honor my request to sit in a back booth. Service is consistent and always good. The menu has lots of choices. I will come back again.

• Visited April 2012