“Good food, atmosphere, service and price.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
London UK
“Good food, atmosphere, service and price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We recently were staying at the nearby Staybridge Suites hotel and could walk to the Longhorn and did twice and enjoyed it both times.

There was a large and varied selection of food available and we found it easy to find something that suited our appetite.

The service was fast, the portions good and large and overall the price acceptable.

If / when back in the area I would have no hesitation in returning and would recommend the restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Highlands, New Jersey
“Late night dining service when there are few other options”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was late on a Saturday night, and for a large group, there were few dining options in Chantilly, Virginia. The servers were cheery but the large group at the end of day appeared to be a challenge. I ordered a medium rare flank steak with loaded baked potato and asked for the trimmings on the side. The flank steak was over cooked but the baked potato was perfect. Others in our party had the lobster and fish, salmon, crab soup, and chicken. The table was quiet as everyone consumed the late night dinner that did not start until after 10:00pm. There were a few takers for dessert but most of us were tired and just wanted to leave. We literally were the last customers in the restaurant and they turned the lights up to let us know it was time to pack up the leftovers and start the happy trails out the door. Not a great dining experience but I am glad they were open when we needed them.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fine Food, Questionable Steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went here with a large group, and our servers did a good job of serving our group of 17. The complimentary honey wheat bread was warm and tasty. I started with the grilled vegetable salad. I liked the sweet grilled onions and peppers mixed with the greens, salty feta cheese, and vinaigrette. I ordered the Napa Chicken, chicken breasts topped with artichoke hearts and tomatoes. The chicken was juicier than I expected, and I liked the tartness of the vegetables. The seasoned fries I ordered as a side weren’t particularly seasoned, and I left most of them on the plate. Overall, my companions were pleased with the food. However, I tried a neighbor’s sweet potato bites, advertised as a side but sweet enough to be a dessert. They looked like tater tots, but they were too sweet for me. Also, one friend ordered her steak medium and parts of it were medium-well. That seems like a cardinal mistake for a place that advertises itself as a steakhouse.

Visited March 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great lunch option with steaks and other things”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Service was great, Lunch prices are good, Portion and size was a good fit for a business lunch. They have a few lunch option below $10 that are not to "heavy" but kept me filled until dinner. Total with drinks and service $45 for 3 people.

Visited February 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Nice place, good food and ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

First night in Chantilly. Good steakhouse. Well prepared meal, nice setting. Not cheap though. Steak dinner and a couple beers, about $30.

Visited February 2013