“Great fresh thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Woodstock, Vermont
“Great fresh thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

One of our flights got canceled at Dulles and we found ourselves staying overnight in Chantilly at the Comfort Suites Hotel. We were looking for a good lunch spot and walked by Sila Thai and decided to try it. It is in a mall right by several other storefront restaurants, one Indian and another a bar and grill. Once inside it was pleasant with a nice decor, not anything spectacular. Staff were attentive and fast. Most of the dishes were priced quite reasonably at around $8 to $10. I tried the Panang Curry with Chicken which was wonderfully presented, fresh and tasted great. My wife tried the Basil Fried Rice with Chicken. It too was really fresh and tasty. We also had a house salad with a peanut sauce and Tom Yum Gai, a lemongrass soup. Jasmine tea rounded out the meal. All this came to $20 which was a great deal. You could tell that they use fresh ingredients, and that the cook knew how to prepare Thai food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
“good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a small restaurant with excellent food and good service...huge servings. It is very convenient if you are staying at the nearby Comfort Suites.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Herndon, Virginia
“This Is a Good Thai Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

So far, I have liked whatever I have ordered. My wife and son also like this restaurant very much and have not complained at all about the food and service.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very Good Except the Seafood Dimsum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Sila Thai is our favorite Thai restaurant in Chantilly but I was very unhappy today when we ordered the dimsum. We went there for Mother's Day but I went home with an okay okay feeling. The seafood dimsum is similar to the freezer bought dimsum for $1.50 at any of your favorite Asian grocery. Being Asian myself, it was extremely disappointing. Will I come back definitely but I won't be ordering dimsum!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Happy Hour Discount on Everything!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by getting 20% off our total dinner check due to their happy hour special. The food, drinks and service were very good. I would recommend this place to anyone and in the Chantilly area.

• 4 of 5 stars Food