“WOW LIKE FAMILY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
A TripAdvisor Member
“WOW LIKE FAMILY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel is wonderful near most eating places and, nice staff and management, what can I say they treat you like family always looking out for there guest and will go out of there way to please you and make your stay feel like home. If you looking for a excellent, clean, nice staff and in budget this hotel is the place to stay. LOVE MY FRONT DESK STAFF YOU ALL ARE EXCELLENT.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Winston Salem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This Wyndham location is the best. I've made it my 2nd home lately. The staff is the very best of any staff around. I've been staying here so much the staff calls me by name. I missed coming down for breakfast one morning last week and when I did get down I was meet by one of the ladies with a big hug. She also asked if I wanted her to get me so food. That is how this staff takes care of you.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

During 2014, I spent 99 nights in hotels at or near the Chantilly, VA area. These hotels range from 2 1/2 stars to 4 stars. My personal favorite is the Wingate by Wyndham on Centerview Drive in Chantilly, VA.

The property is newer, the rooms are nice, microwaves and refrigerators in each room, good breakfast, nice staff.

Up until recently I would just book through Hotwire. Now, I am making it a point to go directly to Steve at Wingate to get my rooms.

Harry C.

Room Tip: The Italian restaurant across the parking lot, Santini's, has great sandwiches.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Return from week at St. Martin to snow and 20 degrees at Dulles airport. Called hotel and phone was busy for over 2 hours and no shuttle showed up. For 2 hours no shuttle showed up. Got a room at C rowne Plaza, shuttle was at airport in less than 10 minutes. Wingate customer service was closed and useless. I will never stay at Wingate again. I hope this simple review will keep others from making the same mistake I made by booking a room at Dulles Wingate Hotel.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Steven L, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Mr. G

Thanks for the opportunity today to discuss your recent trip. I would like to apologize again for not being able to have our van pick you up at the airport due to our phone system going down during the snow storm. I was glad to hear we provided the van service and you enjoyed your stay with us the week prior. I hope to see you again.
Pottsville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had we known that they were doing renovations to the property, we would not have booked this hotel. The flooring on the first floor was being removed and new flooring installed. Therefore it was quite dusty and uneven flooring. Blocked off the access to the elevators, and we were told we would have to use the stairs to get to our fourth floor room, but changed and allowed us access to the elevator, after we said wife had knee injury and couldn't climb the stairs to our fourth floor room.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We apologize for the conditions during your recent stay. The property is now 85% complete on the project. We have completed rooms, lobby and are in the final steps to complete the new breakfast area. We appreciate your business and hope you are able to stay with us on your next trip to our area.
Purcellville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service at this visit today was not what I expected. They are doing remodeling and I wasn't aware of it until my arrival, there was a lot of dust, and I have a allergic to dust. The remodeling on this hotel was not posted on the web-site.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I apologize for the conditions that you experienced during our revovation project at the Wingate Chantilly/Dulles, Virginia. We try to schedule the projects at a time that will have the least impact on our guest and we need to let you know prior to arrival and we failed. We appreciate your business and I would like you to call me the next time you are in the area and would like to stay.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!