“After a Washington DC extensive tour, oh yes!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Papeete, French Polynesia
“After a Washington DC extensive tour, oh yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Goals : find a hotel outside of Washington DC with our car parked close to our room, the TV Golf Channel and free in-room wi-fi
And?: all goals achieved
Location : restaurants next door
Check-in : a very welcoming clerk, with friendly advices
Room: very nicely furnished large studio (as in all Residence Inn Hotels), dreamy bedding and pillows, large flat screen TV, very suitable hot breakfast with eggs, warm service
Others : guests free computer/printer

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor facing the parking lot, we never heard a single outside sound
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sunset, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We stay in Residence Inn all over country and have usually had good experiences. I slept on the sofa in our 2 bedroom suite. I could not sleep because FLEAS were biting me all night long. I was traveling with my elderly parents. I did not realize it was fleas biting me until 2am when I saw it jump off of my arm after it bit me. I walked the halls all night. At 3 am the desk person asked me why I could not sleep I told him about the fleas. He offered to move me to another room. It was 3 in the morning and I wasn't going to wake my elderly parents to move them in the middle of the night.
When I checked out I asked if the night person had mentioned the fleas and she said he did. She asked for my phone number so the manager could speak with me. I'm still waiting for the
Phone call. No call yet. The room appeared clean. Just fleas. I had bite marks on my arms and legs that itched. I had to take oral steroids to stop the itching. I don't know that I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I would like to take time out to write this review about the wonderful housekeeping service I've received during my stay at the Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South location. Even though all of the houskeeping staff are wonderful, I'd like to mention one of their staff in particular. Her name is "Velma". Ms. Velma is a wonderful housekeeper and person. She always presents with a beautiful smile on her face and does her job with such professionalism. Even though I'm not a messy person, she pays attention to detail when cleaning my room. Her special touch lets me know that she's been there. She always goes above and beyond in her work and regardless of what kind of day she's having, she always has a smile on her face while working to please others. Velma is a valuable member of your Marriott team and I wish there was some way to recognize her for the excellent job she performs.
God Bless you all

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm on my second stay of (2 1/2 months). The staff is amazing and they treat me like family. I haven't once had something to complain about! I don't require much, but with the friendly staff (all of them), excellent breakfast and something to eat in the evening, there's not much more I could ask for. Costco and Target are closeby, along with Famous Dave's and Red Robbin (across the parking lot). There's other great eatery places just as close, but I had to mention my favorites! As with the other reviews, free internet (as I'm using it now) while I cook my dinner is a plus. The sound of air and auto traffic exists, but I wouldn't choose another location for my extended stays. You won't find better people or services anywhere else!!! Definitely my home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms with an oven are a plus for extended stays.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The perfect place to stay whether for one night, several nights, or for really extended stays. The single rooms are very spacious and the two-bedroom rooms are fantastic for families on vacation. The staff always goes out of their way to take care of their guests. There's always a variety of foods to choose from for breakfast and the hot food is not the same everyday. There are several restaurants within walking distance, as well as a shopping plaza.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed four nights while on a business trip- perfect stay! All of the staff very incredibly friendly and professional, went out of their way to ensure everything was great. Room was clean and comfortable. Hot breakfast in the morning. Free Internet- this was prob the most amazing to me as Marriott usually charges (which is just irritating). Good location- close to IAD and Hwy 28 for easy access with plenty of amnesties nearby.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel during a business trip to the area and it was a great experience. I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future. The location was great- close enough to Dulles airport and to highway 28 to be convenient but not too close to be loud and annoying. It's in a great location with a super Target and multiple restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and appeared to be fairly up to date. It was also quiet despite the appearance that it was booked full of guests. The rooms are great, like a mini apartment! They are nice and spacious with a full kitchen and private restroom located off the bedroom. My room had a large flatscreen TV and tons of channels to choose from. There was no mold or dust anywhere to be found, even in the shower. Breakfast was great too. It was complementary and included both hot items such as bacon and eggs as well as things like cereal, fruit, bagels and English muffins, yogurt, coffee and juice. I also appreciated the little market store they offer off the lobby which has some snack items, drinks, water, and travel items that are sometimes forgotten. My only complaint in my entire stay was the price of my room. This trip was last-minute for me and I had to book the morning of my stay. Because of that, they tacked on an additional $100!! Had this hotel not been as clean and comfortable as it was, I would have been more upset at the price. Next time, hopefully I have more advanced notice before my stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South? Share your experiences!