“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

15 minutes from Dulles Airport. Nice furnishing and décor. Kitchenette – D/W, frig (w/ ice maker), microwave. Plenty of local restaurants very close by. Check out time - 12 Noon. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
cpbrownjr, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming back to the Staybridge Suites Chantilly soon. I also appreciate you posting some pictures from your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chantilly, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

Home, sweet, home. We relocated to Virginia from out of state, and without any support from my husband’s company, had to handle our relocation ourselves. By accident, I stumbled upon the Staybridge Suites, Chantilly on the NeverLost gps in the rental car. If you want to leave the rat race of bland, cold, hotels, treat yourself to this establishment. First, the staff will consider you as family! Hospitality is an understatement. This friendly team will go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and happy. Lots and lots of extras at no extra charge like free newspapers and free airport shuttle to the Dulles airport just ten minutes away. Next, the coffee, tea station in the lobby welcomes you home with lots of different teas, coffees, and creamers to keep you warm. Last, the sundowner free appetizer buffets are fantastic, first rate, and free beer is a welcome treat after a long day at work. Once a month, there is a charity bingo game that is a hoot, and you can win great prizes. The rooms with cute kitchens, are cozy, charming, and sparkly clean. Our daughter and us two adults lived here for ninety days, and never once felt like we were staying at a hotel. OK, except for the nice ladies who cleaned our room. Oh, and in the nice weather you are free to use the fantastic gas grills on the patio. When we moved out, it was like leaving home! We remain in touch with the wonderful folks who make this place special!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
We are always glad to hear from those guests who used our hotel for their extended stay needs. You folks are truly what our product is built around. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It was great having you and your family with us. We look forward to seeing you at the next Bingo game!
STL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

After canceling my stay at Homestead Studio Suites (Chantilly Location) due to the room being cramped and substandard to my needs. Such as the lack of -free morning buffet - free laundry - free work out area that surpasses most hotel work out areas that I've used - free dinner during the week sponsored by local restaurants - free quick grab bag breakfast/if you don't have time for the buffet - free priority club rewards enrollment. Hopefully this helps and also thanks to the Night staff who had no problem showing me the different rooms available. Oh yeah, thanks to David as well - He knows why!!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to let us (and others) know your thoughts about our hotel. As always we strive to exceed all of our customers' expectations and am glad to see that we did so with you. We look forward to seeing you again soon :-)
Chantilly, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

I've repeatedly stayed specifically at this Staybridge Suites, Chantilly-Dulles. I pick it over other providers and I've tried many others in the area. Interestingly, it seems like this is a prevailing theme with the other people staying at the hotel. Other residents have been young families with kids, couples young and old, business men and women, small groups, etc; they all have provided gracious comments about this Staybridge, unsolicited mind you--it comes naturally. The staff is second to none. The management continues to impress me with their personal & friendly service, room direct telephone number with voice mail, great free laundry, great breakfast, great evening social, pool, free internet, business center etc. And it is very clean and continues to look brand new.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you the wonderful comments, Jim. It was our pleasure to host you and we hope to see you again soon. I really appreciate you taking the time to let other know about your experience here at the hotel.
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2010

This place is the BEST. To top off their great service, they have the best breakfast anywhere. They also have sponsored "sundowners" where restaurants bring in their foods for dinner on T, W ,TH. I will always look for a Staybridge.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
We sincerely appreciate the time you took to review the hotel and let others know your thoughts. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Chantilly soon.
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2010

It's not often I write reviews on Hotels I stay at. I travel often and stay at many places. I was compelled to write one for my recent stay with the Staybridge Suites in Chantilly, VA. If you are traveling to this area by far I think its one the best Hotels in the area. I'm paticular about the rooms and the breakfast they offer, lol, mans got to eat when on the run! The rooms are in my mind, perfect! Very Clean, and well layed out. The suites have everything you can need and I love the personal safes they have in the rooms for your laptops and other valued stuff you want to secure.
The internet is both wireless and wired which is nice if you want to sit on the couch or the bed with the laptop. Large bathrooms and the water is always HOT! The rooms temps from heat to air conditioning work great! Free laundry service for guest and a pool and work out room so nice facilities as well.

The food, no doubt the BEST in the area from a Hotel stand point! I have stayed at 4 other hotels in the area and I cant find ONE that comes close to the huge breakfast bar they have and the free dinners in the week. Yup, I said free dinners.

My last point will be about the staff. I have dealt with all kinds of folks and will say its FINALLY nice to have a staff thats nice, personable and professional. The front office staff is great from checki -in to check-out and the cleaning staff does a great job! The biggest part was dealing with issues. I had one issue I needed dealt with in my room and they quickly addressed it. Took care of me and made me feel more like part of a family then just a run of the mill guest.

So I have no issue giving credit where credit is due! Great job Staybridge staff you will see me there for all my business trips from now on! When I stop with the family it will be at your place!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
cpbrownjr, Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2010
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate your comments and have passed the cudos on to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

I recently traveled to the DC area for a business meeting. I have tried other hotels in this area and this hotel is by far the best. I especially enjoyed the complimentary evening Sundowner dinner with free beer and the breakfast buffet was beyond great. Thank you for making my brief stay so enjoyable. I am looking forward to staying again!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
cpbrownjr, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2010
I am glad you enjoyed your business trip to Chantilly and the hospitality provided by our staff and hotel. Our business guests typically find that the Sundowner receptions offer much-needed winding-down time after a busy day. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!