“There is a reason it is #1” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3860 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chestertown, Maryland
“There is a reason it is #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went to Chantilly for dinner with friends and knew it was going to be a late night and didn't want to drive 2 hrs home so we booked here. The reviews are accurate. What a wonderful hotel. I booked a king room thru their website. When we arrived they somehow had us down for a double bed room??? The desk attendant quickly corrected the problem and gave us the room we asked for. The hotel is quite large. It is one of the quietest I have been in. We walked the halls going to our room and never heard a person, a tv or any noise at all. The hotel is close to several restaurants and bars. One club could be heard in the distance while in the parking lot but we could not hear any noise from it while in the hotel. We had a king suite, which was very large. It was clean and in good condition. It had a kitchen to cook with a full size refrigerator. Bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was very nice with real plates and silverware. The keep a free variety of coffee out which came in handy. i would definitely rec this hotel if traveling on business. they have a free weekday shuttle to Dulles airport and free dinner on Tues, Wed and Thurs. The gym looked very nice with updated equipment. parking was simple and free. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Salisbury, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I stayed here for a training event and had a wonderful experience. I can not find one negative thing to say about Staybridge. The staff is the most professional and curtious staff in the area. They really make you feel like you are a member of the Staybridge family. The entire building was clean. I will be staying here from now on whenever I am in town.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I write all day about the wonderful aspects of Staybridge. However, I like to read short reviews and it's likely that others feel the same. Instead, here's a two sentence summary:

Whether you need a room for two nights or two months, you cannot and will not find a better balance of pleasant, accommodating, clean, comfortable, and memorable. That's a 100% guarantee.

Room Tip: I personally prefer the 3rd or 4th floor, but it doesn't really matter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Gainesville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This past summer I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Chantilly, VA while participating in a six-week internship. I have nothing but great things to report about my stay. The whole staff was amazing! They were extremely helpful from check-in to check-out. Everyone was very approachable, especially the assistant manager, Carl Brown, who always took it upon himself to make sure that all the interns (and all the guests in general) were being well taken care of. The food every day was great! I especially enjoyed the social hour Tuesday through Thursday. My room was always kept clean. There was also a great shuttle service provided which was great since they were always willing to pick me up at the end of the work day. I would recommend staying at this hotel to anyone who asks. I had a great experience and I'm looking for an excuse to stay there again!

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at the Staybridge Chantilly/Dulles. I have stayed at this hotel twice for business, with both trips lasting about six weeks. The personal customer service is evident from check-in to check-out. The staff quickly learned my name, and I felt as though I were staying in my own home. Any needs, concerns, or questions you may have will be quickly and fully addressed by the staff. If you are looking for a quality, relaxing hotel with personable staff, located in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area, look no where other than this hotel!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed at the Staybridge Dulles for about 4 weeks this past July. It was by far one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. Everything from the welcoming staff to the great, complimentary accomodations made this feel more like home than a hotel. I particularly enjoyed the evening socials held 3 times each week. More than just Bingo and a complimentary dinner, the socials allowed me to meet other guests who were staying for extended periods of time gave me a chance to get more familiar with the staff. The staff went out of their way many times to accomodate me with services such as a shuttle to and from work and extra utilities. I will without a doubt recommend the Staybridge to any associates of mine conducting business in the Chantilly/DC area. Fantastic hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Upon arriving for a 6 week business stay at the Staybridge, I wasn't sure what to expect being the first time on the East Coast. After 6 weeks, if I am ever in the area, this is the hotel I would search out. The staff was kind and were constantly around providing recommendations, transportation, and services. Hotel Rooms were clean, food always abundant in mornings and evening social hours. The Assistant GM, Carl Brown, was an absolutely great resource to have. He set up transportation for all my needs, provided quick service to fix something in the room, and was a genuinely friendly person at grill night and whenever he was seen. I highly recommend this hotel as it is comfortable, in the prime location, and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!