“An experience to remember” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3860 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersBronze level
Annapolis, Maryland
“An experience to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I write all day about the wonderful aspects of Staybridge. However, I like to read short reviews and it's likely that others feel the same. Instead, here's a two sentence summary:

Whether you need a room for two nights or two months, you cannot and will not find a better balance of pleasant, accommodating, clean, comfortable, and memorable. That's a 100% guarantee.

Room Tip: I personally prefer the 3rd or 4th floor, but it doesn't really matter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Gainesville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This past summer I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Chantilly, VA while participating in a six-week internship. I have nothing but great things to report about my stay. The whole staff was amazing! They were extremely helpful from check-in to check-out. Everyone was very approachable, especially the assistant manager, Carl Brown, who always took it upon himself to make sure that all the interns (and all the guests in general) were being well taken care of. The food every day was great! I especially enjoyed the social hour Tuesday through Thursday. My room was always kept clean. There was also a great shuttle service provided which was great since they were always willing to pick me up at the end of the work day. I would recommend staying at this hotel to anyone who asks. I had a great experience and I'm looking for an excuse to stay there again!

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at the Staybridge Chantilly/Dulles. I have stayed at this hotel twice for business, with both trips lasting about six weeks. The personal customer service is evident from check-in to check-out. The staff quickly learned my name, and I felt as though I were staying in my own home. Any needs, concerns, or questions you may have will be quickly and fully addressed by the staff. If you are looking for a quality, relaxing hotel with personable staff, located in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area, look no where other than this hotel!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed at the Staybridge Dulles for about 4 weeks this past July. It was by far one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. Everything from the welcoming staff to the great, complimentary accomodations made this feel more like home than a hotel. I particularly enjoyed the evening socials held 3 times each week. More than just Bingo and a complimentary dinner, the socials allowed me to meet other guests who were staying for extended periods of time gave me a chance to get more familiar with the staff. The staff went out of their way many times to accomodate me with services such as a shuttle to and from work and extra utilities. I will without a doubt recommend the Staybridge to any associates of mine conducting business in the Chantilly/DC area. Fantastic hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Upon arriving for a 6 week business stay at the Staybridge, I wasn't sure what to expect being the first time on the East Coast. After 6 weeks, if I am ever in the area, this is the hotel I would search out. The staff was kind and were constantly around providing recommendations, transportation, and services. Hotel Rooms were clean, food always abundant in mornings and evening social hours. The Assistant GM, Carl Brown, was an absolutely great resource to have. He set up transportation for all my needs, provided quick service to fix something in the room, and was a genuinely friendly person at grill night and whenever he was seen. I highly recommend this hotel as it is comfortable, in the prime location, and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty.

Southern Illinios
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have pleased with our accommodations. When we arrived we were greeted with overflowing trash cans at the hotel entrance and a men's restroom badly in need of clean up, including replacement of the toilet paper. When I informed the desk clerk of restrooms condition he politely said it would be taken care of. My wife and I went to dinner. When we returned, approximately 2 hours later, I found the restroom untouched. The following morning I brought this matter to attention of the Assistant General Manager, Carl Brown. His attitude was argumentative, offering excuses rather than solutions. Two days later, same situation occurred again.
Business must be good at the Staybridge Suites since staff and management can have so little regard for customer service.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Good evening PrevailingConditions,

I am sorry that your most recent stay was a disappointment. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you further about your most recent experience. Please contact me at jennifer@axarhotels.com or 703.376.6702.

-Jennifer Cooper
Bristol, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Danya is very professional and it was a breeze checking in .....hot coffee was available 24/7 with just one glitch one night. It was overlooked in the evening and Danya and manager Jennifer handled it right away. Jennifer also gave us directions to places we needed to go, not just by mouth....but printed them out for us on Google maps.
Every morning I enjoyed a great walk around the pond in front of the hotel...
Also enjoyed a delicious breakfast of hot and cold items which were plentiful and good. Our room was spacious and clean and our housekeeper,( Reina?) kept the room spotless and provided us with fresh towels when needed.
What a joy to relax and unwind during the day when one has to work at night....this place has it all...a gym, a room with comfy chairs, a path to walk and feel safe and sound....it was sad when we had to leave on Sunday.

Room Tip: Anything on the end...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!