“Great hotel for student groups!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3860 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersBronze level
Covington, VA
“Great hotel for student groups!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Staybridge Suites Chantilly was an excellent choice for the our high school band Spring Trip 2013 to the northern Virginia/Washington, DC area ! Carl Brown and his staff were wonderful to work with. Check in was a breeze; the room keys were ready and they had lists of the rooms and who was in them for the chaperones. The breakfasts were more than sufficient and we were able to have our own area to eat and discuss anything with the students for the upcoming day. The great room off of the lobby area was a popular place for the kids and adults to get together to play cards, watch TV, etc. when we got back to the hotel in the evenings. There is a nice walking area around the hotel. Even though there is was not a swimming pool at the hotel, we were able to use the pool at the hotel next door which was a short walk away. Lots of space in the rooms. Our students/staff/chaperones were very satisfied with the accommodations! The beds were very comfortable. A few people used the laundry facilities which were complementary. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be in the Northern VA/Washington DC area for a few days. Thanks Carl! ---- Melanie M.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Melanie, it was our pleasure to host your group to the DC Area and the Staybridge Suites Chantilly Fairfax. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you guys again soon.

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Houston, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly before leaving on an African Safari trip. Could not have been better for our purposes. Loved the location for the airport and were very grateful for the shuttle. Good service, clean and quiet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next adventure!
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location close to Dulles Airport and convenient to restaurants and shopping. Stayed there as part of a large group and the hotel was extremely organized from arranging extra shuttle vehicles to get us to the hotel, front desk had rooms assigned and quickly got the information to us and got us all the airport the next morning very speedily. Carl Brown, the Assistant Manager did an excellent job from arranging our accomodations, to even driving one of the shuttle vans both to and from the airport. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
It was our pleasure to assist your group during their stay at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. I'm glad that all of you enjoyed the stay. I hope that you will be able to come visit us again sometime soon.
Stoughton, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The suit is very clean/spacious/comfortable. The hotel is well located between restaurants, and shopping malls. It is also near to the Smithsonian space/air museum and Great falls national park. Like many other mentioned, the breakfast is great, and the complimentary dinners (3 days a week) are even better. A++++++

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We sincerely appreciate the extra time you took to write a review about your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay as well as our convenient location to many of the Washington DC Area's Attractions. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Stayed here for close to two weeks and the entire management and staff went out of their way from day one to make sure I was taken care of and that my stay was comfortable. I was most frequently in touch with Carl and Carlos and they were always gracious and accommodating and even picked me up at the airport at odd hours (when I was coming back in from DC) and drove me to local destinations including the National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly (highly recommended). Although I never took advantage of the social events from Tuesday to Thursday, they seemed well organized and fun. Following my 11 days here, I had to stay two more nights in the city at the W hotel to be closer to DC, but I honestly wished I could have just stayed at this location for the entirety of my trip. Next time I am back in the DC area, I will definitely be staying at this location again. Cannot recommend this location enough! Thanks again to Carl and Carlos!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Jonas! It was sincerely our pleasure to have you here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. Carlos and I were most pleased to help you while you were here. Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We actually do have several guests that will stay with us and commute into DC every day simply because they won't stay anywhere else but here when in the area. I hope we have the opportunity to host you sometime again soon.
Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had my family coming into town and decided to book their room at the Staybridge in Chantilly. When I saw the room they were staying in, immediately i thought this was more like an condo then a hotel room. It was very cozy and had all the amenities of home. Also, my family loved the breakfasts and they said the service was top notice. Thank you for making their trip and our visit comfortable and special.

~Marla G.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hi Marla! Thank you so much for letting others know about your families experience here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. Our residential-style suites will sometimes surprise people when they see how large and spacious they are compared to "regular" hotels rooms. I'm really glad that your family enjoyed their time with us and we look forward to welcoming them back here in the future.
Gretna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have to travel to Chantilly to train for Ford Motor Company occasionally and my company chose this hotel. I had never stayed at a Staybridge before, but am I ever glad they found this place. This is by far the most extravagant, and by far the nicest hotel I have EVER stayed at in the DC area. The amenities are over the top, breakfast is outstanding. The bed is more comfy than the one I own. Dinner was provided for guests 2 nights a week while I was there and I had never seen that at any hotel. Any future trip to Chantilly will include a stay at this hotel, you can count on that! The bar has been raised by Staybridge Suites!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience here. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of The Social. We actually provide The Social three nights a week just in case anyone else needed to know :-)

I hope that your travels will find you this way again soon and we can welcome you back.

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!