“Above and beyond exceptional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3860 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersBronze level
Centreville, Virginia
“Above and beyond exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had my family coming into town and decided to book their room at the Staybridge in Chantilly. When I saw the room they were staying in, immediately i thought this was more like an condo then a hotel room. It was very cozy and had all the amenities of home. Also, my family loved the breakfasts and they said the service was top notice. Thank you for making their trip and our visit comfortable and special.

~Marla G.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Marla! Thank you so much for letting others know about your families experience here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. Our residential-style suites will sometimes surprise people when they see how large and spacious they are compared to "regular" hotels rooms. I'm really glad that your family enjoyed their time with us and we look forward to welcoming them back here in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Gretna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have to travel to Chantilly to train for Ford Motor Company occasionally and my company chose this hotel. I had never stayed at a Staybridge before, but am I ever glad they found this place. This is by far the most extravagant, and by far the nicest hotel I have EVER stayed at in the DC area. The amenities are over the top, breakfast is outstanding. The bed is more comfy than the one I own. Dinner was provided for guests 2 nights a week while I was there and I had never seen that at any hotel. Any future trip to Chantilly will include a stay at this hotel, you can count on that! The bar has been raised by Staybridge Suites!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience here. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of The Social. We actually provide The Social three nights a week just in case anyone else needed to know :-)

I hope that your travels will find you this way again soon and we can welcome you back.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently I attended a one day event in the Chantilly, VA area and needed a budget-wise place to stay overnight. I stayed at the Staybridge in Chantilly, Va, what a find. The staff was not only pleasant but they treated you like family. The hotel is spotless and has a homelike feel down to the the stairways being carpeted with hanging art! The room was clean with all the nice touches that you find in your 4 and 5 star hotels and the bed was divine. Next time I am in Virginia it won't be a shot in the dark that brings me to the Staybridge but the fine service and pleasant hotel. Oh, yes there is fresh hot coffee at 5:00 AM!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hi Amy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly/Fairfax. It is funny that you mention the stairwells - that is one thing that I always like to show people when they tour the hotel. We feel that every area a guest may go to should be just as nice and welcoming as any other. We do, sincerely, appreciate you letting others know about your stay and hope to see you back again soon.
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed 4 nights to see DC, despite the hotel being to far from the city center to be really convenient, it was always nice to come "home" outside of the capitals hustle and bustle. From the hotel it's a 20-minute drive to the closest comuter parking... where it's nearly impossible to find an open space, we tried twice and gave up. We actually decided that driving into Washington was better for us and easier to find a parking space.

The hotel itself is as good as previous reviewers have raved about.
We absolutely recommend this property for it's service, nice suites and good breakfast.
As we both are Oriental food lovers we were happy to find an excellent Thai nearby, therefor we also recommend Sila Thai Cuisine on 13971 Metrotech Drive, so good we ate there four nights in a row.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and endorsement of the hotel. I'm sorry to hear that getting into DC was a bit of a headache. We have some alternate methods that we could have recommended depending on your individual circumstance. Metro has the 5A express bus that runs from Dulles Airport right to the National Mall Area. That might have worked for you and we provide shuttle transportation to Dulles Airport for free! I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again sometime soon.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels before, and they're great, but as far as what you get for the money, you cannot beat this hotel. Firstly, the staff is absolutely the best, especially Carl and Fredy. The breakfasts are the best hotel breakfasts I've ever seen, and they're free! The social gatherings at night (with dinner included) are also fantastic. Free beer, free food, and lots of friendly people. The rooms are also fantastic. My room was extremely clean throughout my stay and the bed was fantastic. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes/glasses/silverware and the refrigerator is plenty large for however long your stay is (mine was 5 weeks). The shuttle service is fantastic, but the property is also within walking distance of many restaurants in the nearby shopping centers. The only possible drawback is if you are planning on going to DC, you have to either use the shuttle or some other means to get a ride to the nearest metro station in Vienna. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough as my experience here hasn't come close to being matched anywhere else in the world.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
It was our pleasure to be able to host you at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax for your extended stay. It is good to see that you took advantage of all the things our hotel has to offer guests that are in the Washington DC area for long term stay. I'm truly happy that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to write such a nice review to let others know about your experience. I hope that you can come back soon to stay with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I spent 5 nights here due to a business trip. The room was comfortable and the staff was helpful and friendly. Having the kitchen in the room was really nice for nights I didn't feel like going out to eat. The breakfast was your standard hotel buffet type fair. They had dinner nights that a coworker told me were pretty good, although I did not make it to either of the two that they held during my stay.

Based on my experience, I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your experience here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your stay. Your co-worker is right - our Social's are quite the popular time and the free beer never hurts :-)

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel sometime soon.
brooklyn, ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed here one night with out three month old and two year old. I reserved a crib which was in our room. The bedding on the crib was extremely loose and I would have been very nervous about my baby sleeping in it. Fortunately I brought a spare travel crib sheet which fit on the crib mattress perfectly. I had called on Thursday to ensure all was well with my reservation. Knowing the astounding amount of stuff we would need for both of our babies, I wanted to make sure our room had easy access for unloading. After speaking with Freddy I believe I was told our room was on the first floor close to both an entrance and the elevator. When we checked in we were on the third floor close to neither an entrance nor the elevator. That would have been ok but starting at one in the morning and going on for hours after that the room above us stomped around. I got no sleep and despite a white noise machine I brougt for my two year old, he cried out a couple times too. The room was clean and the staff was nice but I got no sleep and that is the only reason we stayed here...a place to lay our heads. I get very little sleep these days as a mom of two under two and if anything or anyone other than my kids is keeping me up I get extrememly upset. Particularly in this case since I had called ahead to discuss our room location and didn't get the room we discussed. Very disappointed I paid money to be up all night.

• Stayed April 2013
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. It is always our goal for each and every one our guests to experience a stay that meets, and even exceeds, their expectations. Obviously that did not occur in your instance. We always try to meet room location requests to the best of our ability. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances we are not able to. Unfortunately that is what occurred in this instance. We do not expect you to pay for something everyone deserves (a good nights sleep). Please contact myself or Jennifer Cooper so that we can make amends. Once more, I am very sorry, that we did not meet your expectations. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!