My wife and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites, Chantilly, recently and it was our first Staybridge experience and for hotel accommodation we absolutely loved.
We had a two roomed suite, very reasonably priced, and loved the space and cooking / cleaning facilities provided.
We stay in a number of hotels each year and the Staybridge formula of making more domestic facilities for cooking, cleaning and washing / drying available, you can use them or not - your choice, very refreshing. Having to go out each night to eat and having to make special sometimes costly arrangements for clothes to be cleaned can become a headache but our recent Staybridge experience took all of these issues away and we loved the added flexibility and choice we had.
The included breakfast each morning was great, good quality and great choice and a few evenings each week, Tues - Friday, I think, the hotel ran social evenings where guests are offered complimentary dinner / beer. Our stay included a Friday and so we were offered 'build your own sandwich' which included a wide variety of breads, meats, salads and deserts. Great idea which clearly worked with a great social atmosphere resulting.
The Staybridge experience is slightly different to a standard hotel approach where overall more home facilities are made available at usually no or little extra cost. The hotel also has a different approach to room cleaning which was fine for us as well. Each weekday your room is given a 'light' clean and bed remake only. At the weekend no cleaning service is carried out on your room unless you request it and then obviously a full clean is carried out at the end of your stay and this worked great for us.
Outside of breakfast each morning and the social evenings 4 nights a week the hotel didn't offer either a bar or restaurant service. However within very easy walking both were available outside along with numerous delivery services and we did have cooking and fridge / freezer facilities in our room but if you're looking for a hotel with a bar and restaurant you could use each night of you stay then this wouldn't work for you.
We loved the refreshing more flexible approach to hotel living and would definitely seek out a Staybridge on our next travels.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly
- Chantilly Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.