You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Awesome hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

This hotel is awesome. Pricey, but awesome. Excellent bedding, nice gym, great breakfast, and dinner is served every evening as well. The hotel staff is friendly, rooms are very clean and modern. This hotel reminded me a bit of The W Hotels with a Hampton Inn comfort if that makes any sense. Meaning a lot of extras that come at no additional costs i.e free internet, dinner(s), breakfast, etc. It's a very comfortable hotel. If you admittedly find yourself to be a bit of a hotel snob in terms of cleanliness and accommodations - this hotel will suit your needs.

Very nice hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed at this Staybridge for 2 weeks, and wanted to go visit my sister over the weekend. I asked the front desk for help with planning transportation for my weekend trip up to north of Baltimore. I didn't want to spend a ton of money. The manager researched it for me, printed out directions and prices and websites, and had it ready for me after work the same day! All I can say is, WOW! They are not just nice here; they are the best!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gloucester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed at this Staybridge for a work trip, so I wasn't expecting much really, just a place to sleep. The room was in great shape and housekeeping took pretty good care of it for the week I was there. The exercise room had decent equipment and it was all in good working order.

I promised I'd write a good review for the amazingly helpful staff at this Staybridge. I was dumb and forgot to check the drawers before I checked out. I was waiting at the airport and realized I forgot my insanely expensive Bose noise-cancelling headphones and a few other things in my room. I called the Staybridge and they searched my room, found the headphones, called me back, and held them for a friend to run them to me at the airport. Honestly, they could have said "Nope, we didn't find anything" and had a new pair of Bose headphones for themselves. They were incredibly helpful and I will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Good beds. Excellent breakfast. Safe and friendly environment. I reccommend this property.

• Stayed April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I arrived late to this hotel and was pleasantly greeted by the night personnel. The room was organized a little strangely but it was still comfortable and clean. I didn't experience the bar because I was working late, but the breakfast food wasn't bad. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the fourth floor. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Wonderful suite hotel. Stayed for 3 nights visiting family in the area. Super convenient to everything. The front desk was extremely nice. The suite was up-to-date. Breakfast was fine and plenty of restaurants in the area. Very comfortable hotel. This was our second visit and definitely where we will stay when visiting the area again. Price was right too.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Milton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I was here for 3 days and loved it. One of the better complimentary breakfast I have had. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo
Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Dulles Airport Chantilly
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

Address: 3860 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Chantilly
#3 Romantic Hotel in Chantilly
#3 Family Hotel in Chantilly
#3 Green Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:3 star — Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport 3*
Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
Chantilly Staybridge Suites

If you own or manage Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.