Our family stayed at this property for over 40 days when relocating to the NoVa area. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel. Suzanne, Carl, Mike and the rest of the staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating. We were in a 2 bedroom suite which suited our family of 4 + plus 1 small dog. The hotel is very pet friendly. They try to keep all the dog owners on the first floor. There is a nice area to walk the dogs as well as a place to collect the dog waste.
There are free washers and dryers which is nice when you are staying a long time. The free breakfast was very good. Items were well stocked and the area was kept clean. 3 nights a week (T-W-R) they have a light dinner served. A different local restaurant is featured once a week. (Longhorn steakhouse, Moe's, Hooters) and the other 2 nights it might be grilled hamburgers, flatbread pizza, tuna melts, etc..). On those 3 nights there is always a huge salad bar and something for desert. oh yeah -- free beer too!
The managers /front desk staff work hard. The work long days, weekends and even some nights. I was always amazed at how happy and helpful they always seemed in spite of those long hours.
The rooms are only deep cleaned once a week, but really it is fine. That deep cleaning is very good though and they spend a good amount of time cleaning each room. Daily they will make the beds, empty trash, change out towels, & re-stock supplies. We had the dog in the room so we usually left the "do not disturb sign" up and just left the towels on the floor by the door. We just grabbed new ones off the cleaning cart or asked at the front desk.
The hotel gets busy with big family reunion groups on the weekends (summer) but seems more corporate during the week. There are lots of repeat customers who seemed to know the staff and genuinely like staying here.
One hint. We could not book the 2 bedroom on line ahead of time for our entire stay. We had to book the 1 bedroom and then once we were there, we asked to be moved to the 2 bedroom and it took a few days to sort it out and move us. It would have been better to call the hotel directly or book the 2 bedroom for 2 -3 weeks and at check in ask to extend the stay.
Thank you again for our wonderful stay. We hope to stay here again - perhaps before a big trip out of Dulles. (This hotel is super convenient to the airport)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our upscale, residential-style, all-suite hotel. Perfect for government travelers, military, families, and anyone who appreciates all the comforts and amenities of home. We offer a complimentary extensive hot buffet breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner buffet Tue-Thu evenings with free beer. Include high-speed hard-wired and wireless fiber optic internet, 150+ TV channels, DVD players, and full kitchens in all suites and you will understand why some people choose to live in the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax instead of buying a home. Our staff treats you like family and are available to help 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Dulles Airport Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Staybridge Suites