“First time! Nice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersBronze level
“First time! Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

First time here, sitting in my room now! Very nice place. Service is great, room is clean, and tonight dogfish something brought chicken fetticini alfedo! Yum! Went down great with the beer and it was all free! Recommending this place to all my coworkers that also stay in town. I'll be back!

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Was stranded at Dulles Airport, and got booked at this hotel. Staff moved me to the main building, so I would need to walk across the lot at night (I was leaving for the airport at 4AM). Offered to call a taxi, it was waiting for me at the appointed time. Excellent room, I had a two bedroom suite. Free dinner, including a draft beer. I would stay again for either business or personal travel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We stayed at Staybridge from May 20, 2011 to May 31, 2011. The stay was nice except for the hotel policy of one set of sheets for every seven days of your stay. This is fine if you don't sweat, shed skin cells, get sick, or have any body fluids touch the sheets. It you do any of the following it tends to become a very disgusting and unpleasant night sleep. There is nothing stating this policy until you reach the room itself. Once I seen this sign I went directly down to the front desk to protest, to my relief I was told by the girl behind the desk that the bedding would be changed daily. Needless to say I was lied to and the sheets never were changed that week. On the forth day I went down to the front desk and demanded to speak to a manager. I again protested the policy and was told that she could give my a set of sheets and that if I wanted fresh sheets I would have to come down to the front desk daily to pick them up, leaving me with the task of changing them myself. The total time it took to go down to the front desk and wait for the manager to return with fresh sheets was 20 minutes. Now here I have a real issue with the way management handled the situation. They are in a service industry, that is a daily service that should be provided in the price of the room. I did not ask to join the cleaning crew when I booked my hotel. If we stayed just one night the linen would surely be changed before the next guest. We were penalized because we stayed multiple nights, but why? the same $120 was paid each night. I would of gladly paid extra to have this service provided for me, but the service was not offered. Toward the end of the trip I was so fed up with the management I ended up washing the sheets with my own clothes (something no guest should ever have to do). I have stayed at many hotels across the country on vacation and business over the last 15 years and this is the first time I have seen a hotel take this step in their policy. Many attempts to contact management and parent company went nowhere to address the issue. So buyer beware!

Room Tip: contact hotel manager before booking ask on policy
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Rockport, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

We booked Staybridge Suites Chantilly for friends and family for our daughter's wedding. The entire staff was accommodating, cheerful and a joy to be around. The coordinator and manager for group room booking was amazing! The rooms were spacious and offerred all that our family and friends would need and more. Everyone enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet and enjoyed one of the complimentary evening meals. The location was perfect being close to both our daughter's home and the venue, Cabell's Mill. Shuttles were available to and from nearby Dulles airport and we could have booked a shuttle to the venue. Staying at Staybridge Suites Chantilly helped make our wedding experience and our reunion with family and friends so comfortable and easy.

• Stayed May 2011
colorado springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

This hotel is conveniently located near Dulles Airport and the crossroads of Rt 50 and Rt. 28. The rooms are spacious and clean, and there is plenty of storage space in drawers and closet for someone staying a week or more. The staff are amazing, all very friendly and helpful. The daily breakfasts are very good, featuring hot cooked items every day as well as the usual cereals, bagels, etc etc. There is also a waffle iron. They offer free meals on Tues, Wed and Thurs evening, catered in by local restarants. The meals even include complimentary beer on tap, as well as soda, iced tea, etc. There is an exercise room, and a very nice laundry room where the washers and dryers are free for guests to use. There is convenient shuttle service that took me and my co-workers to a nearby office building every day. If needed, you can rent a car from Enterprise, located two blocks away.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

A week or so ago, I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel, and I have to tell you, I was so impressed with the service of the staff that I immediately felt right at home. Staying by myself in a state I had never been too - well, you never know quite what to expect. From the moment I stepped foot in the hotel, I was treated like family. And even better, they have special nights during the week where they provide excellent food AND open bar for FREE. Now how many places can you say do that? Also, the rooms were lovely and highly accommodating. I could have stayed there for weeks. Last but not least, you can tell there's something special about the service when the manager drives you himself to the airport. That says something and if I had to guess, his turnover in staff is low.

Room Tip: The suites' amenities are GREAT!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

I recently stayed two weeks for a business trip. I have nothing but good things to say about the hotel and staff. The staff went out of their way to make this stay comfortable and provided little extras that made the stay very nice. Also, the daily breakfasts were very good and the three days a week of provided dinners were good. The staff reminded me more of "southern hospitality" (I am from Birmingham, AL) than the near DC enviroment. I highly recommend this hotel. I have never posted a review of any hotel but felt an obliglation to comment on this stay and the treatment by the staff. Great job Staybridge Suites, Chantilly, VA.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo
Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Dulles Airport Chantilly
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!