“This place is amazing! Clean, friendly, convenient, fun, .......etc!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3860 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersBronze level
colorado springs
“This place is amazing! Clean, friendly, convenient, fun, .......etc!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

This hotel is conveniently located near Dulles Airport and the crossroads of Rt 50 and Rt. 28. The rooms are spacious and clean, and there is plenty of storage space in drawers and closet for someone staying a week or more. The staff are amazing, all very friendly and helpful. The daily breakfasts are very good, featuring hot cooked items every day as well as the usual cereals, bagels, etc etc. There is also a waffle iron. They offer free meals on Tues, Wed and Thurs evening, catered in by local restarants. The meals even include complimentary beer on tap, as well as soda, iced tea, etc. There is an exercise room, and a very nice laundry room where the washers and dryers are free for guests to use. There is convenient shuttle service that took me and my co-workers to a nearby office building every day. If needed, you can rent a car from Enterprise, located two blocks away.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

A week or so ago, I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel, and I have to tell you, I was so impressed with the service of the staff that I immediately felt right at home. Staying by myself in a state I had never been too - well, you never know quite what to expect. From the moment I stepped foot in the hotel, I was treated like family. And even better, they have special nights during the week where they provide excellent food AND open bar for FREE. Now how many places can you say do that? Also, the rooms were lovely and highly accommodating. I could have stayed there for weeks. Last but not least, you can tell there's something special about the service when the manager drives you himself to the airport. That says something and if I had to guess, his turnover in staff is low.

Room Tip: The suites' amenities are GREAT!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

I recently stayed two weeks for a business trip. I have nothing but good things to say about the hotel and staff. The staff went out of their way to make this stay comfortable and provided little extras that made the stay very nice. Also, the daily breakfasts were very good and the three days a week of provided dinners were good. The staff reminded me more of "southern hospitality" (I am from Birmingham, AL) than the near DC enviroment. I highly recommend this hotel. I have never posted a review of any hotel but felt an obliglation to comment on this stay and the treatment by the staff. Great job Staybridge Suites, Chantilly, VA.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

This is the best hotel I have been to. SO clean Cosy and the staff make you feel home the sales manager carl is amazing the front desk is great , Free Breakfast Dinner free for 3 nights. Laundry machine is free and i cant say enough about the internet speed

Simply this is what I call home

I love this place and it will be my place as long as i need a hotel in DC metro area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

On Jan 26, 2011 a colleague and I were driving (business) from Eatontown, NJ on to Charlottesville, VA. Weather forecasts that morning seemed to indicate that ice and snow would come late in the rush hour - so we believed we could make the trip without issues. Weather came in early and we spent about 7 hours on the Dulles Toll Road inching along in heavy traffic (ice and snow covered the road). After hours of dodging abandoned cars, stuck busses and jack knifed trucks...we finally we able to get to the Staybridge Suites at 3860 Centerview Drive, Dulles Business Park, Chantilly, VA 20151. We had tried to make reservations at several places while inching our way along the Dulles Toll Road – and were told no rooms were available within 50 miles of Dulles. We went into Staybridge at about 2 AM on Jan 27th and asked (hoping) if they had rooms and we were told they didn't - but - that they would try and take care of us. Suzanne and Amy were working and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, had blankets and pillows and were tucked in on sofas near the main lobby. We had no reservations – and had never stayed at this hotel. Still, they treated us like “kings” and we felt like we had Presidential accommodations that evening. When the morning came, Suzanne, Amy and Carl Brown (the Director of Sales) made sure we had a place to clean up and made sure we had breakfast. We were not charged for breakfast. We were not charged for anything. Believe me when I say this - I have paid a lot for rooms (business and personal travel) and have NEVER been treated as well. Suzanne, Amy and Carl were more concerned about our well being and comfort than anything else. From now on when I am in the Dulles/Chantilly area I will stay at this Staybridge Suites. I will plan trips so that I can stay at this Staybridge Suites! Suzanne, Amy and Carl were so thoughtful, attentive and kind. I'll be back and I strongly encourage you to plan business and personal trips so that you can stay at the Staybridge Suites at 3860 Centerview Drive, Dulles Business Park, Chantilly, VA 20151. They will make you feel special. They are special. Thanks so much for being so wonderful!

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

All the staff at Staybridge suites are so courteous, and professional.
They go out of their way to make sure you are well cared for - I stayed for over 30 nights this last visit - completely impressed on all levels.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Fishkill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

Don't waste your time looking for other options. I did the search and it is time consumming but I had the advantage of business colleagues that lived in the area and I was able to narrow the search down to a few. After contacting each location the managment of the Staybridge Suites in Chantilly made the choice easy.

You will not find a more pleasant and attentive staff, clean envornment and an establishment that caters to the customer at such an affordable price.

The small things make all the difference; an umbrella on a rainy day; a freshly made bed every night; a good morning and have a nice day from the staff; a cup of coffee at any hour the conveniences are too long to detail here

I have traveled extensively in and out of the US and have stayed in luxury hotels but if you want to feel as close to home as possible stay at the Staybridge

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!