“Slow and quiet” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Round Hill, Virginia
“Slow and quiet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family went to backyard on a Saturday afternoon and the place was about half full. I cannot express how slow the service was. The waiter was polite, but would disappear for 20min periods. The foods was delicious, I had the Cajun chicken sandwich and my wife had the Reuben. I would say that our two sandwiches took about 50min to arrive after we ordered them. Also, it was near impossible to get a drink refill. An additional complaint would be that the restaurant is too quiet; they need some music for ambiance. If it wouldn't have been for the exceptionally slow service I would probably return in the future. As it is ill take a pass.

46% Recommend
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Friday night ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Popped in at random on friday night. Great after work atmot sphere. Good selection of draft beers on tap. Diverse menu. I went with the mahi mahi. Tasty. Give it a try.

Visited February 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great for Football Games”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

AWSOME AWSOME, Great for families and groups for a great game of any sports. Everyone got along with each other despite the teams they were cheering for. Could get rid of the smoking thing. But again its a sports bar, I will deal with it.

Visited November 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“Nice outdoor area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We wanted to find an outdoor area to grab a drink and this was perfect. Sort of an outdoor area on 1/2 the bar and "kind of" enclosed on the other half. Drink prices and selections very good. Bartenders are friendly and efficient.

Visited October 2012
Bethany Beach
“OK Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stopped for lunch and shared a steak-n-cheese; it was delicious and huge. We brought our family back for dinner but personally I didn't think the dinner menu food was all that good. To be fair, it might just have been my tastes that evening. The prices were definitely reasonable and the staff were friendly and efficient. I would give this restaurant a second chance if I'm in the area again. This restaurant is within walking distance of the hotel.

Visited November 2012