“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 129 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Fish & Chips, Seafood, Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nocera Umbra, Italy
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The covered outside area is not appealing but the inside dining room to the left of the entrance is very comfortable.

Visited October 2012

Bakersfield, California
“Backyard tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Loved this place. Great beers on draft and amazing food. We were visiting from out of town and this place was recommended. We would return.

Visited September 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
“Late Wednesday night dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We did a local park/stay/fly. Needed dinner when we got into town and chose this place. Food was excellent. Atmosphere was like a happy hour sports bar type place. Thoroughly enjoyed our time.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clayton, NC
“Great Patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was in Chantilly on business and Backyard Grill was across the street from my hotel. It was Monday night during football season and I was both hungry and thirsty. I didn't think I could go wrong at a sports bar ...and I didn't at Backyard.

The patio is amazing. It is huge and has two bars and a bunch of flat screens. I didn't experience the "stale beer" smell that one of the reviewers mentioned but, I can see how it is possible. The crowd was a mix of young professionals and football fans and everyone got along.

I sat at the bar. The bartender was excellent. She remembered my name and kept my beer glass full. The beer selection is mediocre. Sam Adams seasonal was about the best thing going.

I had the Backyard Burger. A burger topped with bacon, BBQ, mushrooms & provolone cheese Served on ciabatta bread. It was cooked medium rare and pretty tasty. It came with onion rings, which, if not home made, were excellent none the less.

I'll definitely come again.

Visited September 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We moved back to the area after being gone for 2 yrs and had enjoyed several meals here in the past. Went to lunch a couple weeks ago and found it is not what is used to be. The menu selection is alot smalled. The service was slow but only because I think they were short staffed for a busy lunch time. The food was average. Will give it another try for dinner and see how that goes.

• Visited August 2012