“A taste of Thai worth remembering!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Chantilly
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Chantilly, Virginia
“A taste of Thai worth remembering!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Visited the restaurant with my wife and younger daughter; everybody enjoyed a Thai treat. However, it is located at a corner in the shopping plaza and could be hard to see for the casual visitors. Their food tasted authentic and seemed reasonably priced. I believe they run specials too which are worth a try. It is a perfect place to enjoy an evening and savor their offerings if you live in the area. If I am ready to spend an hour behind wheels, I would drive to Falls Church or Arlington for a notch higher as far as my taste buds go.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Famous for Pad Thai, but I loved the Curries....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

One of the best Thai lunches I have had in a long time, the Yellow Chicken Curry sauce was extremely tasty. I wanted to box up what was left and take it with me. (Sorry I was traveling and it couldn't go home with me!!). Worth the stop, hard to find in a plaza and all the way in the back. You can't see it from the road.

Nothing fancy in décor, but the food makes up for it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Thai lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

First rate Thai food in the exurbs of Northern Virginia. We ate there based on a TripAdvisor review and were not disappointed

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oakton, Virginia
“Love, love, love Thai Basil....lunch or dinner....always delicious. The soups are terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

When I am itching for good Thai food, Thai Basil is the place to go! My only fear is that too many people will hear about it and I won't be able to go on a whim...it will be too crowded!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Chicken Panang Is Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Thai Basil is one of my favorite restaurants in the Chantilly area! I love the chicken panang! You have the option for it to be made as spicy as you want! Their service is excellent as well! Any time I have called in to pick up or dined in they have been quick too!! I highly recommend Thai Basil if you are looking for a good Thai restaurant!

Visited November 2013