“good food and quick service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Chantilly
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
New Jersey
“good food and quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

the hotel staff at the hampton inn chantilly recommened this place so we gave it a try. food was good and very quick service but was a tad expensive for a family of four

Visited May 2012

Ithaca, New York
“Great tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Savory food; fast service. Some of the best Thai we've had. Pay attention to the pepper-ratings for spice...pretty accurate. Our waitress was a little on the strictly business side getting the order and food to the table but little else.

Visited June 2012
“Tasty and plentiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We tried all vegetarian options - the Pad Prik King, Tofu Preow - wan and the fried rice.
All dishes were tasty with generous portions. I wouldn't say this was the best Thai ever but it was good and the service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haymarket, Virginia, USA
“Okay Thai food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Thai food so I always love to try a new place, especially one that touts the best pad thai. The meal started with the splendid wings, which I thought were very interesting and tasty; the shrimp in a blanket, which were good, and the khao tang na tang, which was pretty good and unlike any appetizer I ever experienced at a Thai retaurant before. For entrees, we split the mother's day special crispy duck and pad thai. The crispy duck was great-- juicy, slightly crispy, savory, and satisfying. The pad thai, to be honest, I was disappointed. I don't profess to be an expert, and I certainly can't make it, but this had an almost molasses taste to it that wasnt very appealing. I suppose this could be what authentic pad thai tastes like, since I have never been to Thailand, but I just didn't like it that molasses-like flavor. My husband agreed. Nonetheless, it was a pleasant dining experience, and the staff was friendly.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Good Pad Thai, Splendid Wings, Fried Rice, & Green Curry Chicken but not great as advertised. Advertised that their Chef beat Bobby Flay in a Pad Thai cook off...but Bobby Flay for some reason thinks he can cook any food better than everyone, so not so sure this is a valid advertisement. Nice clean restaurant, but not so sure we would return just for this.

Visited April 2012