“Consistently good for when you want a Chicago Dawg” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 128 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Centreville, Virginia
“Consistently good for when you want a Chicago Dawg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is not the cheapest place to go in the area but where else can you get Vienna Beef Hotdogs? I am a regular customer who comes here about once every 2-3 months...

I also get the Chicago Dog combo with an extra dog.

• Visited May 2014

Atlanta
“Good Vienna Beef Hot Dogs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Good dog with all the typical Chicago style toppings. The also do the Chicago style Italian beef, (i didn't have it) but it looked good.

Visited February 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
“Unexpected Wonder...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am not a hot dog person. It takes a lot to get me to even consider eating one - even at a ball game. I tried the Chicago Dawg House because someone had ranted on about how good they are. Being practically next door to Willard's BBQ, I wondered why I was bothering as I walked in the door. BOY AM I GLAD I WALKED IN!!! Not only were the dogs and sausages fantastic, but the CHILI is the best I have had in this area (other than my own 8-)). This place is well worth the visit!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Authentic Chicago Dawgs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was working the Dulles Expo last weekend for my company and had no intention of eating at one of the many fast food joints located nearby. On my lunch break, I left the building and walked around it to find this place, a small gem hidden near the back of the strip mall. Good for me it was there because I was really hungry and the smell drew me in immediately. If you're looking for a .99 cent hot dog at a gas station, this place isn't for you. If you want a vienna beef 1/4 hot dog Chicago-style with any fixing you can imagine, get your butt in here! The place was immaculately clean, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the food was fresh, hot, and very filling. You might be saying, "What's all the fuss? It's a hot dog, for crying out loud." No, these are beyond just a standard issue dog and eat like a meal (and you'll need both hands to accomplish this). Bon Appetito.

• Visited February 2013