“Authentic Chicago Dawgs!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Authentic Chicago Dawgs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was working the Dulles Expo last weekend for my company and had no intention of eating at one of the many fast food joints located nearby. On my lunch break, I left the building and walked around it to find this place, a small gem hidden near the back of the strip mall. Good for me it was there because I was really hungry and the smell drew me in immediately. If you're looking for a .99 cent hot dog at a gas station, this place isn't for you. If you want a vienna beef 1/4 hot dog Chicago-style with any fixing you can imagine, get your butt in here! The place was immaculately clean, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the food was fresh, hot, and very filling. You might be saying, "What's all the fuss? It's a hot dog, for crying out loud." No, these are beyond just a standard issue dog and eat like a meal (and you'll need both hands to accomplish this). Bon Appetito.

• Visited February 2013