“Best burgers ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Northern VA
“Best burgers ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love burgers and Five Guys hands down have the best burgers I have ever had anywhere.

Their only use fresh ground beef patties that are always cooked to an established standard. You have a wide selection of toppings to choose from with everything from mayo to bacon to peppers so you really can have it your way.

Five Guys are also noted for their fries which are cooked fresh for each order. A word of caution, fries come in two sizes, regular and large. The regular portion is enough to feed two adults so order a large at your own risk.

Although noted for their burgers, Five Guys also sells sandwiches and hot dogs

One of the great things about Five Guys is the consistency. I have eaten at numerous of their locations and the food always tastes the same.

Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
“I really like this place! Thanks Five Guys!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

When I was a kid, people told me I was TOO SKINNY. I was skinny because Five Guys did not yet exist. Finally my family has stopped offering me second helpings at every meal, thanks to Five Guys!
I got my kid a burger the other day and it was GONE in like two minutes. Fries? The best. Once for a potluck event I bought like 10 large orders of five guys' fries then served nacho cheese and chili with them on a big platter. They did not last long.
If I wasn't spending so much money on trousers with larger waist sizes, I would eat here every day. They are that good.

• Visited April 2013