“Very Good Overall but slow on a July Saturday evening around 7:30 pm” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Robin Chantilly Crossing

Ranked #27 of 135 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Very Good Overall but slow on a July Saturday evening around 7:30 pm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We waited 20 minutes for a table for 5 and the food also took a while to come out. Good news is that we were not in a hurry so it worked for us. The food was good, the server was good - I just think they were under staffed in the kitchen and in the dining that evening. The silver cylinder holder for the bottomless fries was a new way of serving them compared to other Red Robins we have been to recently. The waiter was excellent with my elder mother in law who didn't quite know what she wanted so he brought her three different sauces for her wings to try - awesome service! I was able to eat and watch Tiger at the Golf Open which was a plus. We left full and happy as always. We will be back again. Great for kids of all ages.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Aurora, Colorado
“Standard Red Robin - no complaints!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I visited right after they open at 1100 on Father's Day with our dauther and grandson. Obviously no crowd since it had just opened and we were seated at a booth right off. Waitress (Emma) took drink orders right away, as well as the order for our grandson so he wouldn't have to wait on us. After the drinks came the adults put in our orders.

The grandsons chicken tenders came out right away and he had apple juice in a cup. The adults orders came soon after and all the food was good. I asked for my burger "with pink" (guess that is easier than asking for rare, medium rare or well done) and it was good, not overcooked and actually medium rare which I wanted. My daughter's burger was good as well and my wife's BLT with turkey was excellent. She also had a cup of clam chowder which she didn't care for - not thick and creamy but thin and not much flavor. Maybe being from NH she is spoiled in that department.

Service was excellent (as I said, it was not busy at all so maybe that was a factor) - refilled drinks, got the kids meal out quick, very pleasant, etc. Prices are typical RR, and I think very reasonable. Overall no complaints at all and I'd recommend it - a pretty busy area to get in and out of since it is right off Rt 50 and near Costco.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good standard Red Robin service and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to Red Robin for Mother's Day late afternoon as we wanted to avoid the brunch rush. Service was very good and the food was standard Red Robin, cooked well. My husband loved his rare steak.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
northern virginia
“just like any other Red Robin”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fortunately, Red Robin makes KILLER french fries which they serve with a great ranch dressing. Unfortunately, this is the best thing on their menu. This location is usually fairly busy with lots of families, young children and sports teams. Expect some noise and chaos. The service is usually fair.

Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Constiantly good as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place never fails to deliver great food and service. They are even fast and constiant during business lunch hours which are always very busy. Never had a bad meal there. Always satified at this location.

Visited February 2013