“Standard Red Robin - no complaints!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 128 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Aurora, Colorado
“Standard Red Robin - no complaints!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I visited right after they open at 1100 on Father's Day with our dauther and grandson. Obviously no crowd since it had just opened and we were seated at a booth right off. Waitress (Emma) took drink orders right away, as well as the order for our grandson so he wouldn't have to wait on us. After the drinks came the adults put in our orders.

The grandsons chicken tenders came out right away and he had apple juice in a cup. The adults orders came soon after and all the food was good. I asked for my burger "with pink" (guess that is easier than asking for rare, medium rare or well done) and it was good, not overcooked and actually medium rare which I wanted. My daughter's burger was good as well and my wife's BLT with turkey was excellent. She also had a cup of clam chowder which she didn't care for - not thick and creamy but thin and not much flavor. Maybe being from NH she is spoiled in that department.

Service was excellent (as I said, it was not busy at all so maybe that was a factor) - refilled drinks, got the kids meal out quick, very pleasant, etc. Prices are typical RR, and I think very reasonable. Overall no complaints at all and I'd recommend it - a pretty busy area to get in and out of since it is right off Rt 50 and near Costco.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good standard Red Robin service and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went to Red Robin for Mother's Day late afternoon as we wanted to avoid the brunch rush. Service was very good and the food was standard Red Robin, cooked well. My husband loved his rare steak.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
northern virginia
“just like any other Red Robin”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fortunately, Red Robin makes KILLER french fries which they serve with a great ranch dressing. Unfortunately, this is the best thing on their menu. This location is usually fairly busy with lots of families, young children and sports teams. Expect some noise and chaos. The service is usually fair.

Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Constiantly good as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place never fails to deliver great food and service. They are even fast and constiant during business lunch hours which are always very busy. Never had a bad meal there. Always satified at this location.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was a Red Robin like any other, but my waiter was very respectful and attentive to me, perhaps because I ate here solo. Good food, good service. I would eat here again.

Visited January 2013