“A great find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Clinton, Maryland
“A great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This shopping center has an amazing number of restaurants. This is an excellent place with great food at great prices. First time, I ordered lamb and chicken kabobs. The next day I ordered chicken Karahi. Both times the food tasted fantastic (though, next time I will order mildly spicy, not medium). Also, they made great effort for my dairy allergic wife, getting her nan with no dairy and helping her select safe food. The nan is the size of a dinner plate. The portions are deceptively large. i felt stuffed after diner. This place is 60 miles from me, but the next time I am in the area, I plan to stop by.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Richmond, VA
“Nice dive, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great place for Indian/Pakastani food. They are very nice and cook some amazingly tasty food. If you want to avoid the chains and get something different, try Charcoal Chicken. I like the veggie options.

• Visited November 2012